Katipult is a global distributed Fintech company that is growing rapidly and pushing innovation with our product and with our processes as an organization. We provide cloud-based infrastructure that allows firms in alternative investments to design, setup, and manage an investment platform.
Katipult is looking for a driven, passionate individual to demonstrate leadership, voice their opinion, and grow with an emerging firm. We are a dynamic company that will be achieving big things in 2018. If you’re excited to be part of this unique opportunity and join a great team, we want to hear from you!
Katipult's Front End Development Team is working not only on improving the company’s product, but also on increasing their ability to deliver a high quality UX experience. This is a long term vision founded on a number of practices — from encouraging individual autonomy and deep learning, to congratulating team members when they’ve done a great job. We want to continue to build a talented team of Front End Developers who will own their role, work hard to improve themselves, and encourage others to do the same.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Using our Rails stack to integrate front end into the development lifecycle
● Building high quality applications that are responsive and accessible
● Learning the latest front end technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible
● Collaborating with other disciplines across engineering, UX, and our product to help develop front end solutions to client problems
● Being an advocate throughout the company for refining our product’s UX
● Learn full stack and front end development through peer mentorship and collaboration
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
● 3+ years of experience bringing digital products to life (ideally in an agency or consulting environment).
● Ability to pitch, educate, and define your design rationale to clients. You can articulate the ‘why’ and lead discussions around your process, explorations, and conclusions.
● A solid portfolio of product work that can speak to both your UX and visual design skills.
● Prototyping and interaction design experience, ideally with inVision.
● Clear and open communication skills. You can articulate feedback to help your teammates become stronger designers.
● Ability to translate stakeholder goals, user research, and complex user flows into clean, usable UIs.
● A solid and up to date understanding of best practices, developments and trends in web, mobile and iOS design.
● You receive feedback well and can iterate on your designs within a team, no matter how attached to them you are.
● Strong knowledge of UX principles and best practices, including understanding when and where user testing and research should be incorporated into the product design process.
KATIPULT TECHNOLOGY STACK:
CakePHP & Laravel
We are progressive, unconventional, and extremely hard working people. We are looking for leaders and people that are easy to work with. If you are up for the challenge and believe you can help our company get to the next level, we want to hear from you.
Expect a lot of independence, challenging work, and a talented team to support you to reach your professional goals!