Katipult is a global distributed Fintech company that is growing rapidly and pushing innovation with our product and with our processes as an organization. We provide cloud-based infrastructure that allows firms in alternative investments to design, setup, and manage an investment platform.
Katipult is looking for a driven, passionate individual to demonstrate leadership, voice their opinion, and grow with an emerging firm. We are a dynamic company that will be achieving big things in 2018. If you’re excited to be part of this unique opportunity and join a great team, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Operations Manager to work closely with the executive team. This key leadership position with responsibilities that include, but are not limited to coordinating the implementation of the strategic business plan, ensuring effective administration and management of business operations; maintaining appropriate levels of qualified staff and allocation, office level procedures and strategic initiatives to streamline customer onboarding processes. May also serve in Project Manager capacity on other specific projects.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
● Implementation and management of various KPIs within the first 2 months.
● Evaluate and implement changes to our organizational structure within the first 4 months.
● Oversee performance management, staff engagement, retention and relations
● Establish clear, efficient and repeatable processes and procedures for all customer support operations
● Drive continuous improvement in all department activities and influence training programs
● Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
● Build and sustain capable and productive management and project onboarding teams
● Coach direct reports to become accomplished leaders and managers. Support the development of future leaders and managers at all levels of operations.
● Build, maintain and continuously improve an effective Project Financial Management system (budgeting, estimating, pricing, change management, etc.)
● Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
● Coordination with support, sales, marketing and development to manage effective flow of work
● Develop and maintain effective systems for client interaction and feedback. Ensure key interactions and decisions are appropriately documented and well organized.
● Ensure all clients are well managed (open, clear and frequent communication)
● Establish processes to understand monitor and report current and future customer needs to ensure high customer satisfaction, and drive the development of new service offerings
● Consistently seek feedback from our clients and project partners
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
● 8 – 10 years management experience preferably in fintech or private markets
● Degree in a related subject – PMP or Six Sigma an asset
● Collaborative and engaging management style
● Experience growing a team from 50 to 100 employees out of multiple remote locations
● Customer service orientation and excellent relationship building skills
● Comfortable in an entrepreneurial environments
● Detail-oriented with impeccable organization skills
KATIPULT TECHNOLOGY STACK:
CakePHP & Laravel
We are progressive, unconventional, and extremely hard working people. We are looking for leaders and people that are easy to work with. If you are up for the challenge and believe you can help our company get to the next level, we want to hear from you.
Expect a lot of independence, challenging work, and a talented team to support you to reach your professional goals!