Katipult is a global distributed Fintech company that is growing rapidly and pushing innovation with our product and with our processes as an organization. We provide cloud-based infrastructure that allows firms in alternative investments to design, setup, and manage an investment platform.
Katipult is looking for a driven, passionate individual to demonstrate leadership, voice their opinion, and grow with an emerging firm. We are a dynamic company that will be achieving big things in 2018. If you’re excited to be part of this unique opportunity and join a great team, we want to hear from you!
QA AUTOMATION DEVELOPER
As a QA Automation Developer, you will write and execute test scripts/test scenarios on Selenium and TestNG framework, for Katipult platform products and upgrades of those products from User Stories and functional requirements. The QA Automation Developer is essential to collaborating with teams to identify necessary testing and will also make recommendations to other members of the team. The QA Automation Developer position is responsible for managing and building out test plans based on user stories system knowledge.
● Communicate and align the automation strategy with the rest of the team members, make recommendations to improve reliability, performance, best practices and processes
● Enhance Established Automation framework
● Design / Develop automated test scripts / scenarios
● Design and develop detailed test plans based on product requirements
● Collaborate with Developers and other QA team members as required on acceptance criteria that need to be tested
● Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load and system testing
● Develop and execute thorough test plans in a timely and efficient manner
● Log and Verify Defect Fixes
● Follow / Improve the Quality of the Testing Processes
● Be familiar with current new technologies and incorporate them into testing process as needed
● Proficiency in Selenium and TestNG framework
● 4+ years of direct experience in software automation testing, including building automation tests for large-scale implementations
● Experience in architecting automation framework and implementing best practices
● Strong programming, debugging/troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
● Knowledge of test automation frameworks and must have participated in / rolled out test automation initiatives
● Hands-on current experience in authoring, building and adopting large scale, cross-functional automation frameworks with well-balanced coverage across UI, back-end integration, database
● Understanding of services (example: REST), JSON and XML data formats
KATIPULT TECHNOLOGY STACK:
● CakePHP & Laravel
We are progressive, unconventional, and extremely hard working people. We are looking for leaders and people that are easy to work with. If you are up for the challenge and believe you can help our company get to the next level, we want to hear from you. Expect a lot of independence, challenging work, and a talented team to support you to reach your professional goals!